Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Italian Language

I just found this great website that I am going to start using to help me learn Italian. I have already taken 2 years of Spanish and hear that the languages are similar. I think that if I start learning the language now, it will be much easier for me to learn it while I am over there. The program that I am going on requires me to take 1 Italian class, so hopefully this trip will help me to be fluent at Italian. I will just keep my fingers crossed. If anyone wants to check out the website, the link is posted here. Good luck!!!!

-Lindsey Marx

1 comment:

SLC said...

Another cool Italian language site is LearnItalianPod.com. You can go to the website or subscribe to it for free using iTunes (search in under Podcasts) which makes it really easy to load on an iPod.