Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aloha!


Hi there world! My name is Amanda, and I've just completed my 3rd year as a psychology undergrad at SDSU. To finish out my last year of college, I plan to spend the fall semester at the Vrije University of Amsterdam, in the Netherlands. I've been accepted to the university and will leave sometime in mid-August, and return to the States in January. In anticipation of the trip I am both nervous and thrilled. Although I have experience leaving home and going to an unknown place not knowing anyone (leaving Hawaii and coming to San Diego for school), I have never lived in a foreign country, let alone spent the holidays so far from home (on the other side of the world, for that matter). However, I am really really excited for my upcoming travels as I've never been to Europe, and know I will love the easy-going lifestyle the Dutch have. I hope all of you have wonderful adventures abroad too! 

No comments: