Friday, May 30, 2008

I MADE IT TO THAILAND!!



I've been in Thailand for a little over a week and I've done so much. But there's so many more things to do! The harderst part of travelling has to be figuring out which sites youre going to see or miss. Hopefully I see more than I miss. My favorite places in Bangkok as of now are Khao Sahn road (google this its so awesome) and Wat Po (the reclining Buddha). Food's cheap, the beers good, and the people are great. Here's a picture of me on the Chao Phrya river with the temple of dawn on the background, and one with me and some group students at khao sahn road and another of me with the reclining buddha. I've decided to also travel to Ankor Wat Cambodia, Hanoi Vietnam, and Manila Philippines while I'm in southeast asia. Travelling is my new passion in life!

2 comments:

Chelsea Randall said...

Congrats!!!

SLC said...

It's great to see your photos - thanks for sharing! I've been wanting to go to Thailand & Vietnam for the longest time. Looks like you're having a fine time. I've heard Ankor Watt is fabulous. Hope you're not exceeding your beer budget ;-)

Safe travels!